Bills Automotive in Peoria Heights Il is not trustworthy!

I took my car in to have the my window fixed and have my brakes checked out. I took it to Bill. He said there was nothing wrong with the brakes. When it came time to pay, he said I didnt have to pay in cash but would take sex as a payment. I paid him cash and then called cops to report him. A couple days went by and my brakes were grinding. I took it to Meineke who showed me the rotors were bad and brake pads were worn. Amazing how Bill said they were fine and they weren't. The secretary there is rude. Do not take any vehicle to Bills Automotive!
Review

Do not trust Bill's Automotive | Bills Automotive review from Atlanta, Georgia

I was a customer of Bill's Automotive until he offered me money for sex, and said he would fix my vehicle and in trade if I would *** with him. I paid him cash and called the cops to report this. Bill doesn't do the work anyway. He has men who have no idea what they are doing work on vehicles. I needed my brakes checked. He said they were fine. A couple days later the brakes were grinding. I took my vehicle to Meineke and my brakes and rotors were bad. Maybe if he would lay off the booze and pills? I do not recommend this place to anyone.

If this is in Peoria Heights,Il I totally have been through the same thing with Bill. He has a girlfriend also.

He did the same to me only I did sleep with him. I became pregnant and it was his. He told me to get rid of it. I had the baby and DNA test confirmed its his.

He has never done any of the work himself. Most of the time he has to send it to the dealer or won't touch it since he has no clue how to work on vehicles.

Review